Contingency

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Contingency

Read Me First

Core
    Admin

Read Me First Empty Read Me First

Post  Core Thu Dec 13, 2012 1:30 pm

If you're not in the team but want to contact us just post whatever it is you would like in this section of the forums.

You should get a reply within a 12-30 hours.
    Gearsun

Read Me First Empty Hello...

Post  Gearsun Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:29 am

Hi there, new to the game and you guys are the only ones that I've seen try and recruit people. Figured I'd drop by and say hello, see what it is you guys are about and what you expect from recruits, and offer them. Thanks for your time Very Happy
    Core
    Admin

Read Me First Empty Re: Read Me First

Post  Core Thu Feb 21, 2013 11:30 pm

Well we focus on Base Building and doing PvAI content but every now and then things can be know to get a little violent. Nothing to worry about though, it rarely ever happens.

We have a rule of no Free To Plays, but in this case i'd be willing to ignore that rule because you posted on the team forums. That is if you're a Free To Play If you're P2P then that's perfect.

We don't have any requirements other than that as long as you have a good head on your shoulders. We do lots of uber runs so getting gear isn't a problem, we can help you progress and get better gear. Everybody is very helpful. We have characters from level 400-2,800 so there is a good mix of people.

We have a teamspeak server if you ever want to come by and see what's up. You can find any of us in game as well.

The IP is... Contingency.servebeer.com
    Password is... donuts

Sponsored content

Read Me First Empty Re: Read Me First

Post  Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 5:32 pm